Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 36


How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +21.6 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Maternity bottoms are definitely most comfortable now. I’m still able to get away with a lot of my regular tops and dresses, but maternity tops now are the most comfortable and look better. BellaBand once this week.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty much the same as last week. I’ve had to start using thicker pillows for support, and it has helped me sleep much better. However, “better” is basically, “as comfortable as I can get.”
Miss Anything? Not feeling tired all the time and sleeping on my back.
Movement: Lots of movement still. I feel his head a lot under my right ribs. It can be a bit uncomfortable at times, but it’s the coolest thing!
Food cravings: still eating tons of watermelon
J
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? Heartburn- mild and minimal this week. Lower back pain- I’ve learned to manage it, so it has actually been much better this week. Nasal congestion- pretty much a constant. Left ear clogging- it’s back
L; happened almost every day this week. Exhaustion- I’m basically tired all the time, but just power through and try to get to bed as early as possible.
Have you started to show yet? There’s no denying it at this point!
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!
Labor Signs: I don’t think so, although I’ve been feeling increased amounts of pressure.
Belly Button in or out? I think it may be as out as it’s going to be. It’s stretched with a little bulge.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Still swimming and I actually got back on the treadmill this week!!!
Looking forward to: our 36 week checkup this week! We previously found out that the baby was frank breech, so we’ll be having another ultrasound to see if he has flipped. I honestly don’t think he has because I still feel what I’m pretty certain is his head under my right ribs. Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment