Thursday, June 30, 2016

15 Weeks


How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 4-5 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping great. I've been so exhausted come the end of the day, I don't even wake up to pee anymore!
Miss Anything? Wine. And sushi.

Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: I guess shrimp, if anything. I've been cooking it a lot more lately ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick? About a month or so ago, everything made me queasy. But now, I'm feeling much better!
Symptoms? Later in my pregnancy with Calvin, I experienced what was diagnosed as SI joint (sacro-iliac) pain due to all of the loosening ligaments. The same pain has returned, obviously much earlier this time. It can be pretty painful at times, so I just need to be careful. Other than that, I'm just tired. A lot.

Have you started to show yet? To me, yes. But in reality, I just look bloated, like I've had a few too many beers!
Gender: We find out in August!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie as of now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Calvin is out of school for summer, so his busy schedule gives me time for Stroller Strides twice per week. I'll take what I can get!
Looking forward to: a whole bunch of birthday parties coming up, the 4th of July, and finding out the baby's gender!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment