Thursday, December 1, 2016

37 weeks...FULL TERM!


How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +21 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity bottoms and a mix of regular and maternity tops
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I think it's as good as it can get at this point. I'm still getting up at least once to pee, and turning from side to side is still challenging because of the belly weight.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back, and just generally being comfortable.

Movement: TONS! Although I think he's really cramped now.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing this week.
Symptoms? Still feeling heavy. Not so much back pain this week, but nasal congestion has gotten a little worse, so I feel like I'm breathing heavily all the time! I've slowed down considerably and I've been feeling exhausted.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: BOY! Camden Michael :)
Labor Signs: No, although I've been feeling more constant and consistent pressure.
Belly Button in or out? Outie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides three times this week.
Looking forward to: meeting Camden!!! We're exactly two weeks away, and it's crunch time! We've still got things to do before his arrival (like buy a new car that will actually fit us all in it, pack my hospital bag, etc.) but everything else is ready! My next doctor appointment is tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to checking up on him too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment