Monday, June 10, 2013

Week 19


How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +9.5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Still sporting the BellaBand over jeans and dress pants. What I’m wearing in this photo is my very first time wearing both maternity pants and top!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping much better this week. I started using a body pillow which has helped tremendously!
Miss Anything? Wine.
Movement: Felt first flutters earlier this week and have been feeling them daily since. Tim was even able to feel a couple as he/she tends to get jumpy right before bed
J
Food cravings: fresh anything: soups, salads and fruit in particular
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? Feeling great overall! I’ve started feeling tired again, but trying to get to bed as early as possible. The dull headaches have gotten much better also.
Have you started to show yet? I’d say so.
Gender prediction: Tim strongly predicts a boy and I was feeling the same. But then I started looking at those Chinese gender predictors and all of them say girl. So now I’m super confused. Only a few more short weeks until we find out for sure!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Yes! Alternating between yoga and walking for the most part with some light strength training. Due to the recent lower back pain, I’ve been doing more walking and strength training to avoid really hurting myself.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!

We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary this week! Tim surprised me with a mini getaway to a local gem here in downtown St. Pete, the Renaissance Vinoy, where we did lots of resting and relaxing. We basically had no choice but to rest and relax because we got a visit from Tropical Storm Andrea, which forced us to get massages (I got my first pre-natal massage!) and such.

Our first night at dinner
 We “celebrated” with a nice dinner at the hotel followed by dessert…specifically a replica of our wedding cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment