How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Still sporting the BellaBand over jeans and dress pants. I’ve also started wearing maternity pants.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping much better this week; I haven’t woken up once to use the bathroom J. I started using a body pillow which has helped tremendously!
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week.
Movement: Felt first flutters earlier last week and have been feeling them throughout each day since.
Food cravings: fresh anything: soups, salads and fruit in particular
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? Feeling great overall! I’ve started feeling tired again, but trying to get to bed as early as possible. The dull headaches have gotten much better also.
Maternity clothes? Still sporting the BellaBand over jeans and dress pants. I’ve also started wearing maternity pants.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping much better this week; I haven’t woken up once to use the bathroom J. I started using a body pillow which has helped tremendously!
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week.
Movement: Felt first flutters earlier last week and have been feeling them throughout each day since.
Food cravings: fresh anything: soups, salads and fruit in particular
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? Feeling great overall! I’ve started feeling tired again, but trying to get to bed as early as possible. The dull headaches have gotten much better also.
Have you started to show yet? I’d say so.
Gender prediction: We find out this week!!! Stay tuned…
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Yes! Alternating between yoga and walking for the most part with some light strength training. The last few weeks I’ve been mostly walking, though.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!
Gender prediction: We find out this week!!! Stay tuned…
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Yes! Alternating between yoga and walking for the most part with some light strength training. The last few weeks I’ve been mostly walking, though.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!
Tim
and I made our way out to Buy Buy Baby this week for the first time and made
our very first baby purchase! We decided to grab a jogging stroller while I had
a coupon that didn’t exclude this particular brand. As silly as it sounds, it
was exciting to make that first purchase J. We’re even more excited to find out the baby’s
gender later this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment