Monday, September 2, 2013

Week 31


How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +18.2 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Pretty shocking that I’m still able to use the BellaBand over non-maternity jeans and dress pants. I’ve also been wearing maternity shorts, pants and some tops. Dresses are definitely the most comfortable choice lately.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping well, except for when I need to switch sides. The movement aggravates the lower back pain.
Miss Anything? Moving about “quickly.” I basically move as slow as a turtle, particularly when sitting/standing and getting into/out of the car.
Movement: Lots of movement still. Feeling tons of kicks as well as when he repositions and flips from side to side…it’s the coolest thing!
Food cravings: fresh fruit, still on the watermelon kick! I honestly think I’ve eaten my body weight in watermelon this past month!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? Lower back pain- this unfortunately has not subsided at all. Some days are better than others, but it’s pretty painful overall.  I actually started seeing a chiropractor this week so I really hope the pain will start to go away soon. Nasal congestion along with the growing/stretching belly is still making it challenging to get a good, deep breath in. Left ear clogging- still happening just about daily at some point.
Have you started to show yet? I’d say so!
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It’s basically super stretched and flat at this point. It’s only a matter of time before it’s an outie, or maybe it’ll just stay the way it is?
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise?  The lower back pain has made it impossible to walk on the treadmill this week. I did laps in my pool three times, but I’m not trying to push myself…just doing what I can because even that was somewhat painful.
Looking forward to: Traveling to Miami this weekend for the Miami vs. Florida game! It is our yearly tradition to go to the Miami vs. Florida State game, but we unfortunately won’t be able to this year because our little guy will be here just about a week before that game. So we compromised, haha!

We interviewed the pediatrician that came recommended from a friend this week and we were both very pleased. I don’t think we’ll be needing to look any further J. Lots of progress has been made on the house this week also…we have a second floor and roof!

Earlier this week

Taken Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment