Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 33


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +18.6 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Maternity bottoms are definitely most comfortable now. I’m still able to get away with a lot of my regular tops and dresses, and only using the BellaBand occasionally as of lately.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping much better this week. Still using lots of pillows for support and not sleeping on my right side has helped the lower back pain tremendously! It has been such a huge relief. Still waking up once per night to pee.
Miss Anything? Moving about “quickly.” I’m still moving pretty slow, mostly when sitting/standing and getting into/out of the car.
Movement: Lots of movement still. Feeling tons of kicks as well as when he repositions and flips from side to side…it’s the coolest thing!
Food cravings: fresh fruit, still on the watermelon kick! I honestly think I’ve eaten my body weight in watermelon this past month!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? Lower back pain- I’ve learned to manage it, so it has actually been much better this week. Nasal congestion along with the growing/stretching belly is still making it challenging to get a good, deep breath in. Left ear clogging- still happening just about daily at some point. Exhaustion- I’ve started getting really tired around 3:00 on a daily basis and it lingers through the rest of the evening.
Have you started to show yet? I’d say so!
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It’s super stretched and flat at this point. By the end of the day, there’s a small part of skin that pokes out, but goes back to flat by the morning. It’s only a matter of time before it’s an outie, or maybe it’ll just stay the way it is?
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise?  Super busy week combined with exhaustion= totally slacked and didn’t exercise once
L.
Looking forward to: Getting stuff done around the house and touring the hospital this week!

We had our 32 week checkup and got a very exciting first glimpse of our little man this past week!!!

He’s growing and developing beautifully and weighing in at a strong 4 lbs!



We also had a coed baby shower here with our local friends and coworkers which was so nice and so much fun! A HUGE thank you to my girlfriends Merideth and Elizabeth, and of course my mom, for making the day so beautiful and memorable :)

The food and drinks
The dessert!





Cutting the cake :)



 


A little photo booth fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment