Thursday, July 14, 2016

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +7.5 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I did use my BellaBand for the first time last night.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping great. I've been so exhausted come the end of the day, I don't even wake up to pee anymore!
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week

Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? The SI joint pain is much better this week. Still tired.

Have you started to show yet? A little bit!
Gender: We find out in August! I can't wait!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie as of now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides twice this week
Looking forward to: a fun filled weekend in Jacksonville for my best friend's son's birthday party and finding out the baby's gender!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment