Thursday, July 21, 2016

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +9 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Using my BellaBand more frequently and wore this maternity skirt for the first time :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week

Movement: Started feeling little flutters this week! Mainly at night right before I fall asleep :)
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Just tired. But I've been traveling a ton lately, so I'm pretty sure that's not helping.

Have you started to show yet? We have a small bump!
Gender: We find out in August! I can't wait!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie as of now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides twice this week
Looking forward to: traveling to West Palm for a relaxing spa day to celebrate my best friend's third baby on the way. Only two more weeks until we find out baby's gender...the suspense is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment