Saturday, September 10, 2016

25 weeks


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +14.6 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity bottoms and regular tops; sometimes throwing in a maternity tank top
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great.
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week

Movement: This little guy moves constantly!
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Minor SI joint pain on the left side. I started getting clogged ears this week (I remember it happened when I was pregnant with Calvin, but forgot how annoying it was!), but luckily it would only be one ear at a time and for short periods.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It's kind of flattened out a bit, so I wouldn't consider it an innie anymore, but not an outie...at least not yet.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Treadmill a ton this week and stroller strides once.
Looking forward to: A normal week with no doctor appointments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment