Thursday, September 29, 2016

28 weeks


How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +17.5 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity bottoms and a mix of regular and maternity tops
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping much more comfortably this week...I finally broke down and bought a pregnancy pillow!
Miss Anything? Being able to bend over. Squatting is the norm now :)

Movement: ALL.THE.TIME.! I don't remember Calvin being this active while pregnant with him, but this little man is constantly kicking, punching and basically doing mixed martial arts in there!
Food cravings: Nothing really, although I do miss sushi every time I pass by it in the grocery store.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Nothing in particular this week.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: BOY! Camden Michael :) 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat and stretched.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides three times and treadmill in between.
Looking forward to: Checking up on Camden at my next doctor appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment