How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +15.5 lbs. total (not quite sure how that happened!)
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity bottoms and a mix of regular and maternity tops
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity bottoms and a mix of regular and maternity tops
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good and bad this week. Some nights I slept like a rock, others I tossed and turned and just couldn't get comfortable.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.
Movement: ALL.THE.TIME!!
Food cravings: Nothing really, although the watermelon kick has kinda started back up again :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? My feet have started cramping at random times, and short, minor leg cramps at night when I stretch in my sleep.
Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Sleep: Good and bad this week. Some nights I slept like a rock, others I tossed and turned and just couldn't get comfortable.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.
Movement: ALL.THE.TIME!!
Food cravings: Nothing really, although the watermelon kick has kinda started back up again :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? My feet have started cramping at random times, and short, minor leg cramps at night when I stretch in my sleep.
Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: BOY! Camden Michael :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat and stretched.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides twice and treadmill in between.
Looking forward to: Getting out of town just Tim and I for our annual Miami vs. Florida State game, that is, if Hurricane Matthew allows!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat and stretched.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides twice and treadmill in between.
Looking forward to: Getting out of town just Tim and I for our annual Miami vs. Florida State game, that is, if Hurricane Matthew allows!

No comments:
Post a Comment