Saturday, October 15, 2016

30 weeks

 
How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +16.5 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity bottoms and a mix of regular and maternity tops
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Some good nights, some bad nights.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.

Movement: Constant :)
Food cravings: Nothing really, although the watermelon kick has kinda started back up again :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Nothing out of the ordinary this week.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: BOY! Camden Michael :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I think it's finally an outie now!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? I'm really feeling accomplished with this! I've been making it to Stroller Strides three times per week and power walking on my treadmill on the days I can't make it. While pregnant with Calvin, at this stage my SI joint pain was so bad I could barely walk let alone exercise at a high intensity, so the fact that I haven't slowed down yet has me feeling pretty good :)
Looking forward to: doing "fall" things this week...Calvin has a playdate at a pumpkin patch/corn maze and he's very excited to pick out his pumpkin!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment