Thursday, October 27, 2016

32 weeks


How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +18 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity bottoms and a mix of regular and maternity tops
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Some good nights, some bad nights.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.

Movement: Feels like an alien trying to break out most of the time haha! He's constantly kicking and flipping :)
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Feeling heavy and tired. I feel like I've slowed down this week (just not moving as quickly) and I definitely start feeling tired earlier in the day now.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: BOY! Camden Michael :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Finally an outie now.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides only twice this week :(
Looking forward to: Trick or treating this weekend and Calvin's 3rd birthday next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment