Thursday, November 3, 2016

33 weeks


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +18.5 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity bottoms and a mix of regular and maternity tops
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Some good nights, some bad nights.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.

Movement: TONS!
Food cravings: Well Halloween just passed and I can confidently say my love for candy corn has been satisfied!
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Still feeling heavy. I'm definitely at my best the first half of the day, then start to slow down and feel sluggish toward the late afternoon-evening.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: BOY! Camden Michael :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Outie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides three times
Looking forward to: Calvin's birthday party this weekend!!! He loves going to gymnastics class on Mondays, so his party will the at the gym. Pictures to follow :)

I had my 32 week appointment this morning and little Camden is growing beautifully! I've been so lucky to have [another] easy pregnancy with no complications so far. His heartbeat is strong and he's measuring right on target! Only 6 more weeks until we get to meet our little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment