Thursday, November 10, 2016

34 weeks


How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +19 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity bottoms and a mix of regular and maternity tops
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good this week
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.

Movement: TONS!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week
Anything making you queasy or sick? I got the TDap vaccine earlier in the week and wow, did I feel some side effects! I basically felt like I had the flu for about 24 hours, minus a fever. Not fun. Luckily, I was feeling much better the next day.
Symptoms? Still feeling heavy and I've slowed down quite a bit. 

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: BOY! Camden Michael :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Outie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides three times!
Looking forward to: a visit from my bestie (I finally get to meet her newest addition, Rhett!) and my baby sprinkle this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment