Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 27


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +16 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Sporting the BellaBand occasionally over non-maternity jeans and dress pants (which are worn less and less frequently!). I’ve also been wearing maternity shorts, pants and some tops. Dresses are definitely the most comfortable choice lately.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep was uncomfortable the majority of this week. The weight of this growing belly is causing strain, even using pillows for support.
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week.
Movement: TONS of movement this week! Feeling lots of kicks as well as when he repositions and flips from side to side.
Food cravings: fresh fruit, still on the watermelon kick!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? This week by far has been a week of growing pains! I feel like I’m experiencing real “pregnancy” symptoms for the first time: increased lower back pain and the growing/stretching belly- which has been making it more challenging to get a good, deep breath in. I have also been feeling even more tired than usual this week as well.
Have you started to show yet? I’d say so!
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it’s really stretched! Only a matter of time before it’s an outie
J
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Yes! Mostly walking with some light strength training. However, this week required some adjusting to my top speed as well as taking my time getting to that top speed!
Looking forward to: My baby shower! I’ll be heading down to West Palm Beach this weekend to celebrate our little one’s arrival with all of my favorite girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment