How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +16.2 lbs. total (shocking
because I’ve eaten a bunch of baby shower cake the last two days!)
Maternity clothes? Sporting the BellaBand occasionally over non-maternity jeans and dress pants (which are worn less and less frequently!). I’ve also been wearing maternity shorts, pants and some tops. Dresses are definitely the most comfortable choice lately.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Slept much better this week. The weight of the growing belly was causing strain, but I think I’ve gotten used to it.
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week.
Movement: Tons of movement still this week. Feeling lots of kicks as well as when he repositions and flips from side to side.
Food cravings: fresh fruit, still on the watermelon kick! I honestly think I’ve eaten my body weight in watermelon this past month!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? The lower back pain is pretty constant, but it’s dull majority of the time. The nasal congestion along with the growing/stretching belly has been making it more challenging to get a good, deep breath in still, but I think I’m “getting used to” that now also. My left ear has been consistently clogging too, which you could imagine is quite the annoyance when all you hear is yourself breathing like you’re under water breathing through a snorkel!
Maternity clothes? Sporting the BellaBand occasionally over non-maternity jeans and dress pants (which are worn less and less frequently!). I’ve also been wearing maternity shorts, pants and some tops. Dresses are definitely the most comfortable choice lately.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Slept much better this week. The weight of the growing belly was causing strain, but I think I’ve gotten used to it.
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week.
Movement: Tons of movement still this week. Feeling lots of kicks as well as when he repositions and flips from side to side.
Food cravings: fresh fruit, still on the watermelon kick! I honestly think I’ve eaten my body weight in watermelon this past month!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? The lower back pain is pretty constant, but it’s dull majority of the time. The nasal congestion along with the growing/stretching belly has been making it more challenging to get a good, deep breath in still, but I think I’m “getting used to” that now also. My left ear has been consistently clogging too, which you could imagine is quite the annoyance when all you hear is yourself breathing like you’re under water breathing through a snorkel!
Have you started to show yet? I’d say so!
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it’s really stretched! Only a matter of time before it’s an outie J
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Yes! Mostly walking with some light strength training. However, this week required some adjusting to my top speed as well as taking my time getting to that top speed!
Looking forward to: A visit from the Jones family this weekend!!!
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it’s really stretched! Only a matter of time before it’s an outie J
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Yes! Mostly walking with some light strength training. However, this week required some adjusting to my top speed as well as taking my time getting to that top speed!
Looking forward to: A visit from the Jones family this weekend!!!
I had such a great time down in West Palm
Beach this weekend, celebrating our little one’s arrival and being showered
with lots of baby goodies!!! I can’t thank everyone enough for making me feel
so special…this baby will surely be brought into a world full of love J.
| Love you mom! |
![]() |
| My bestest friend :) |
| Such a blessing to have the most amazing friends |
| The cake! |

No comments:
Post a Comment