How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 17.5 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Pretty shocking that I’m still able to use the BellaBand over non-maternity jeans and dress pants. I’ve also been wearing maternity shorts, pants and some tops. Dresses are definitely the most comfortable choice lately.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great the last two weeks…minimal waking up to pee J
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week.
Movement: Lots of movement still. Feeling tons of kicks as well as when he repositions and flips from side to side.
Food cravings: fresh fruit, still on the watermelon kick! I honestly think I’ve eaten my body weight in watermelon this past month!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? Lower back pain- holy moly that struck with a vengeance this week! I’ve basically been dealing with a constant pinch with frequent sharper (but quick) pains later in the evening. I’m trying to stretch as much as possible and really slow down. Nasal congestion along with the growing/stretching belly is still making it challenging to get a good, deep breath in. Left ear clogging- still happening just about daily at some point.
Have you started to show yet? I’d say so!Maternity clothes? Pretty shocking that I’m still able to use the BellaBand over non-maternity jeans and dress pants. I’ve also been wearing maternity shorts, pants and some tops. Dresses are definitely the most comfortable choice lately.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great the last two weeks…minimal waking up to pee J
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week.
Movement: Lots of movement still. Feeling tons of kicks as well as when he repositions and flips from side to side.
Food cravings: fresh fruit, still on the watermelon kick! I honestly think I’ve eaten my body weight in watermelon this past month!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I keep knocking on wood…I have had zero morning sickness or any sickness for that matter!
Symptoms? Lower back pain- holy moly that struck with a vengeance this week! I’ve basically been dealing with a constant pinch with frequent sharper (but quick) pains later in the evening. I’m trying to stretch as much as possible and really slow down. Nasal congestion along with the growing/stretching belly is still making it challenging to get a good, deep breath in. Left ear clogging- still happening just about daily at some point.
Gender: It’s a BOY!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it’s really stretched! Only a matter of time before it’s an outie J
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Yes! Mostly walking with some light strength training. I’m definitely not able to walk as fast as I used to, but I’m not trying to push myself…just doing what I can.
Looking forward to: We’re 2.5 months away from baby’s due date!! I’m looking forward to these final weeks of preparing for his arrival and hopefully soon deciding on a name J.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it’s really stretched! Only a matter of time before it’s an outie J
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Yes! Mostly walking with some light strength training. I’m definitely not able to walk as fast as I used to, but I’m not trying to push myself…just doing what I can.
Looking forward to: We’re 2.5 months away from baby’s due date!! I’m looking forward to these final weeks of preparing for his arrival and hopefully soon deciding on a name J.

No comments:
Post a Comment