How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +11 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Sticking to my comfy workout clothes that stretch enough to still fit and maternity bottoms.
Maternity clothes? Sticking to my comfy workout clothes that stretch enough to still fit and maternity bottoms.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week
Movement: Feeling flutters consistently, They're starting to get stronger!
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Nothing really this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week
Movement: Feeling flutters consistently, They're starting to get stronger!
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Nothing really this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: All three of us headed to my anatomy ultrasound to find out we are adding another BOY to our clan!!! We are SO EXCITED!!!! (If the all capital letters haven't given it away, we're reeeeeeally really excited!!!!!)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie as of now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides three days this week!
Looking forward to: Vacation at the beach next week! We're headed down to Longboat Key this weekend for some sun and fun. This summer has been far busier than I ever anticipated, so I'm looking forward to just hanging out together as a family for a week :).
I've also been feeling a bit emotional the last few days and I'm 100% blaming pregnancy hormones! Who would have thought that potty training and swimming lessons could get me feeling this way, but I just couldn't be prouder of Calvin. We locked ourselves in the house this past weekend to attempt potty training, and Calvin totally rocked it! It definitely started a little rocky, but by Sunday, he was telling me when he had to go, and we even ventured to Target with no accidents! He has been doing awesome ever since!
He also started taking swim lessons for the first time when school ended (beginning of June), and has progressed and learned so much very quickly. He graduated to level three yesterday! So between that, his potty training success, and now knowing another boy is on the way, my heart couldn't be fuller. I am looking forward to spending these last few months with just Calvin before the baby arrives, and very much looking forward to meeting our new little guy and beginning our lives as a family of four :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie as of now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides three days this week!
Looking forward to: Vacation at the beach next week! We're headed down to Longboat Key this weekend for some sun and fun. This summer has been far busier than I ever anticipated, so I'm looking forward to just hanging out together as a family for a week :).
I've also been feeling a bit emotional the last few days and I'm 100% blaming pregnancy hormones! Who would have thought that potty training and swimming lessons could get me feeling this way, but I just couldn't be prouder of Calvin. We locked ourselves in the house this past weekend to attempt potty training, and Calvin totally rocked it! It definitely started a little rocky, but by Sunday, he was telling me when he had to go, and we even ventured to Target with no accidents! He has been doing awesome ever since!
He also started taking swim lessons for the first time when school ended (beginning of June), and has progressed and learned so much very quickly. He graduated to level three yesterday! So between that, his potty training success, and now knowing another boy is on the way, my heart couldn't be fuller. I am looking forward to spending these last few months with just Calvin before the baby arrives, and very much looking forward to meeting our new little guy and beginning our lives as a family of four :)
No comments:
Post a Comment