Wednesday, August 24, 2016

23 weeks


How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13.6 lbs. total
Maternity clothes? Still sticking to my comfy workout clothes and mostly maternity bottoms. Haven't made the switch to maternity tops yet.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping soooooo good. Taking care of a very active toddler full time is no joke when you're pregnant!
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week

Movement: This little guy moves constantly! I feel kicks all the time, but not strong enough for Tim or Calvin to feel yet.
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? A little bit of SI joint pain crept up on the left side this week.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It's kind of flattened out a bit, so I woudn't consider it an innie anymore, but not an outie...at least not yet.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? Stroller Strides twice this week.
Looking forward to: Our last weekend of summer! Hopefully the weather will cooperate for one last trip to the beach before getting back to our normal routine. I'm actually really looking forward to that too...summer has been so much fun and I've loved every minute of it, but I am looking forward to our routine getting back to normal. 
Calvin graduated from Gymboree this week! I can't believe he's been going since he was 7 months old!
He has grown up so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment