Friday, August 12, 2016

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13.4 lbs. total (yikes! I've definitely been on vacation, lol!)
Maternity clothes? Sticking to my comfy workout clothes and mostly maternity bottoms. Haven't made the switch to maternity tops yet.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week

Movement: Started feeling kicks this week! They're not super strong yet, but at the right time they can be felt by touching my belly!
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Nothing really this week.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: 

Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie as of now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Exercise? We were vacationing in Longboat Key this week and did nothing of the sort!
Looking forward to: Calvin's Gymboree class will be ending soon, so I've enrolled him in a gymnastics class at a local gym that starts Monday. He has been to a few birthday parties at similar gyms and always had the best time, so I'm pretty sure he will really love this class.

I'm looking forward to the next two weeks of just me and Calvin, since school starts on the 30th. I was so nervous about an entire summer of no set structure, no school and lots of traveling, but I have to say that it has flown by! I can't believe summer is almost over :(.

Here are a few snapshots from our week in Longboat...


 



Happiest kid I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment